Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Paper roses using Artiste


Today I am working on paper roses and I actually remembered to take pictures as I was making them so that I could finally make a blog post lol

blog roses 014
Top View
                                                                                                
                                                                                                                     

Side View
blog roses 015

I cut the roses at 3 1/2 on my cricut using the Arstiste cartridge accent 1 letter F
                                       blog roses 011
I then cut all the edges so that I could separate the petals, and I inked the edges on both sides
                              blog roses 013
start on the outside edge and begin rolling with your quilling tool turn tight for the center and wrap looser as you go

                               blog rose 001
             Keep turning until you get to the center tab, glue underneath and stick to the tab
                               blog rose 004
                                           now just ruffle your petals and that is it!!
blog roses 023

No comments:

Post a Comment