Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

spider spinner card

 

014

 

 

for this card I used a 8 x 5 1/2 sheet of cardstock for the base and scored it down the middle, I used a  4x51/2 piece of laughing Lola for the front. I cut a 2 1/2 inch circle in both the base and the front  the center of the circle is at  3 1/2 inches from the bottom, 2 inches from the top and 2inches in each side.

I cut the spider web from artbooking photo mat 1 letter v at 5.5 real dial size and the spiders (you will need 2) from letter c at 2 real dial size

I glued a piece of 5inch string in-between the 2 spiders, and taped both the top and bottom of the string to the outside of the base. I then glued the webs to the front if the laughing Lola paper and glued it to the front  to cover the string.

No comments:

Post a Comment