Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Creatively Redeeming Treasures Team Blog Hop --April

Welcome to the Creatively Redeeming Treasures Team Blog Hop. If you are coming from Elizabeth’s blog  you are in the right place.

 

creatively-redeeming-team_bloghop_logo

 

We had an “anything goes” theme this month which gave me the perfect opportunity to make this card, I left off the sentiment for now so that I have a card on hand to use when I am short on time and need one in a hurry Winking smile

trifold 011

 

 

 

 

I used my petite perks stamp set to make it. I also used Gypsy and Lagoon ink and the back ground is done with one of the stamps from my skylark workshop on the go kits. I love the work shop on the go because you can use the stamps from them over and over again.

 

Now hop on over the Helen’s blog and see what she has created for us

No comments:

Post a Comment