Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Denim Christmas Stocking

           I know it has been a long time since I have posted anything. I just had a baby and things have been a little crazy around here. I have been crafting just have not had time to make a post. Today while the baby was napping I decided to add to my stocking collection by making one of my own.

            I traced one of my already made stockings and then added 1/4 of an inch for the seam allowance. For the other side I flipped the material over and did the same. Then I sewed the two sides together with my sewing machine. I hot glued the pocket on ( the baby woke up and I was in a hurry to finish up) you could hand sew it if you want. I then folded the top down and hand sewed a belt loop to hand it from.

No comments:

Post a Comment