Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

challenge 8 - Fall theme- S fold

It was taking to long to update the blog in between every challenge and I needed to get the cards out so I am sorry that the blog posts ran behind but here is challenge #8.
I cut this card using the cricut Artistie cartridge in huntington.Accent 2 letter S set on 5 1/2
018
019


the orange matt is cut at 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 and the yellow is at 3 1/4 X 4 1/2 the cream is cut at 2 1/4. I used the “sweet life” stamp set to stamp the apple and colored it in with my water color pencils, when I glued it down I used the 3d foam tape behind the apple to make it pop. I cut the branches using the artbooking cartridge, border button on page 84, inked all my edges with black ink and left plenty of room for a note home on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment