Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Make a kids card- Penny spinner

The next challenge was to make a kids card, the challenge link is Here. I decided it was a great time to make my first Penny Spinner.


008
first I cut my card stock 5 1/2 X 8 and scored the middle
I then cut the back ground piece from green at 5 1/2 by 4
the window on the front is 1/2in x 4 1/2in
I cut the ball and title from the Artbooking cartridge
007

put 3d foam around the back of your inside panel being careful to not have it to close to where your window is. Line it up and stick it inside. Then put 3d foam on both pennies in the center and put one on top of the other with the ball on top and stick the bottom penny through the window (track) your ball will be tight at first but after moving it back and forth for a bit it will start to roll.

1 comment:

  1. Angela,

    So glad you made a penny card... What fun this will be for a budding soccer star! :)

    Your card is sure to bring a HUGE smile to a little one's face! Thanks so much for playing along this weekend.

    ReplyDelete